I am a … PATIENT
When treating a chronic condition, Axium Healthcare Pharmacy understands how overwhelming the prescription path can feel.
The road to successful disease management can seem like a long and confusing one: trying to understand your doctor’s orders; filling out paper- work; worrying about how to pay for your specialty prescriptions; dealing with possible side effects; and finding help and support from a trained pro- fessional when you need it the most.
We believe that the most important jobs you can do are to get well and improve your quality of life. Let us take care of the rest. Our job is to make it as simple as possible for you to do.
When it comes to providing the prescriptions you need, verifications, funding assistance, side effect management, a good old-fashioned helping hand— available 24 x 7 x 365, and so much more, we invite you to ask us what we can do for you. Our answer to you will most always be: “Yes, we do.”
Talk to your doctor today about getting your specialty prescriptions through Axium.
We work collectively with your physician and nurse to provide a comprehensive care plan and team dedicated to your well being. When you order your prescription with Axium Healthcare Pharmacy, you receive many helpful benefits:
- A specialty pharmacy that specializes in the medications you need to treat your complex medical condition. Because we specialize in chronic and complex conditions, we only prescribe specialty medications.
- Eliminate the frustration of navigating this experience alone; gain a partner, guide and advocate that’s dedicated to your care throughout the entire course of treatment.
- Get more patient copay assistance. No rock will be unturned to help find the financial aid you need.
- Receive education and support for side-effect management, drug storage, dosing, injection training and much more from our clinical experts.
- Access a registered nurse or licensed pharmacist 24 x 7 x 365.
- Gain access to OnePlace — your web portal to easily manage prescriptions, payments, and speak to a nurse or pharmacist in a safe and secure environment.
- Get convenient and confidential delivery of your medication.
We offer disease specific support for the following conditions: