Professionals – Got Questions?
We’ve got the answers you’re looking for right here!
There are many benefits to using a specialty pharmacy like Axium including:
- Expertise in chronic, complex conditions and specialty medications
- Access to a clinical care team that includes Patient Care Coordinators, registered nurses, licensed pharmacists and insurance specialists
- Preauthorization services
- Patient copay assistance
- Detailed personal guidance on mediation indications for patients
- A good old-fashioned helping hand: caring and compassionate clinical support 24x7x365
- Free patient training and education about treatment program and medication
- Free, quick and confidential medication delivery for patients – to your office, their homes or any location of their choice
- Free standard supplies for self-injection medications including syringes, needles, alcohol swabs and more
- Anytime-anywhere patient therapy management Axium’s OnePlace treatment management portal
Axium provides specialty medications for the following conditions and treatments:
Axium makes it easy for you to refer prescriptions by phone, fax, mail or electronically. For initial prescription requests:
- FAX the prescription to 888.315.3270
- PHONE in the prescription to 888.315.3395
- MAIL the prescription to: P.O. Box 954149, Lake Mary, FL 32795
- Send an ELECTRONIC request through Axium’s OnePlace treatment management portal
Axium provides physician offices like yours with status updates on any new referrals sent to our pharmacy within 24 hours.
Normally, medications will be shipped via an overnight carrier.
Absolutely not. Axium will handle your patients’ insurance investigation and benefit coordination needs from start to finish, keeping you informed of the status every step of the way.
We believe in making your lives in the office as simple as possible, to leave more time for you to do what you do best: care for your patients. For that very reason, we assign each office and patient a single point of contact so you’ll always know who to call.
We are always here for you. Axium’s licensed pharmacists and clinicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year by calling toll-free 1.888.315.3395. You can also communicate with a pharmacist online through Axium’s OnePlace treatment management portal.
Axium not only delivers your patients’ injectable and oral medication(s) directly to you or any other location of their choice, but also provides a complete benefit investigation, financial assistance if eligible, hassle-free ordering, refilling and delivery of medications, as well as ongoing clinical support, training and education. Additionally, Axium will provide them access to a Patient Care Coordinator who specializes in their health condition, as well as a care team of registered nurses, licensed pharmacists and insurance of specialists to provide support throughout their course of treatment.
Absolutely. Axium assigns each patient with their own dedicated Patient Care Coordinator to assist in managing the status and delivery of their prescription(s) and who will contact them 7-10 days prior to their prescription refill due date.
Axium’s normal business hours are Monday through Friday from 9 am-6 pm, EST. During business hours, should you have any questions about ordering prescriptions, prescription refills, insurance/benefit questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Axium at 888-315-3395. You can also reach a pharmacist or clinician 24x7x365 at the same number.